Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Have you Ever Dropped Water on your Phone or Beer on your Computer?

           I am sure that all of us have had an experience of dropping liquids on an expensive electronic or an expensive electronic in liquid. Tell me if this sounds familiar; we will take a cell phone for this example: Phone gets wet....start freaking out as it turns off....get a bowl of rice to throw it in or a blow dryer to dry it...hope that we won't have to spend money on a new phone....hope that we won't loose all of our contacts/pictures.
          Well if you are just like me, this has not only happened once, but it has happened more than it should have. That is why I can't wait for NeverWet to come out with their new Super Hydrophobic Spray product. You can apply this product on anything and it whatever you spray it on will never get wet. Don't believe me? Click on the link below to go and check out the videos they have posted showing the product in action!
          Amazing innovative idea that I believe will explode when this product hits the market! 

http://www.neverwet.com/applications.php


No comments:

Post a Comment